Aerial Photography Is Taking Off—Make Sure You're Covered with Drone Insurance
As more and more Americans purchase drones for a variety of both commercial and personal uses, drone liability insurance has become increasingly important. Because of concerns for possible bodily injury and property damage, anyone who operates a drone needs insurance coverage.
However, most commercial and personal insurance carriers exclude drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) from their policies, making coverage hard to find.
That's where Veracity steps in.
We can write drone insurance policies for individuals and professionals using drones for a variety of commercial purposes. Drone insurance provides coverage for bodily injury and property damages losses in which you are legally liable and demonstrates that you are a reputable professional in the industry.
- Aerial Filming & Videography
- Property Inspections & Real Estate
- Aerial Commercial Photography
- Line Inspections
- Many more
- $5,000 Medical Expense Coverage
- $5,000 Bail Bonds
- $100,000 Fire Legal
- Contractual Liability up to Policy Limit
- Products including sale of Aircraft up to Policy Limit
- Premises Liability
- Worldwide Territory
- Broad operator language for most types