As more and more Americans purchase drones for a variety of both commercial and personal uses, drone liability insurance has become increasingly important. Because of concerns for possible bodily injury and property damage, anyone who operates a drone needs insurance coverage.
However, most commercial and personal insurance carriers exclude drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) from their policies, making coverage hard to find.
That's where Veracity steps in.
We can write drone insurance policies for individuals and professionals using drones for a variety of commercial purposes. Drone insurance provides coverage for bodily injury and property damages losses in which you are legally liable and demonstrates that you are a reputable professional in the industry.
- Aerial Filming & Videography
- Property Inspections & Real Estate
- Aerial Commercial Photography
- Line Inspections
- No Pilot Scheduling
- $1M General Liability Aggregate Limit
- $1,250 Minimum Premium
- Property & Inland Marine Coverage Available
- Personal & Advertising Injury Coverage Available
Please make sure to include the following documents as part of your application for aerial photography insurance:
- Acord Application
- Drone Supplemental Application
- 3 Year Current Valued Loss Runs