When property becomes vacant, the owners often wrongly assume their existing insurance policy will provide coverage during the period of vacancy. Since this is not usually the case, specific vacant building coverage is important for business owners to consider.
Veracity Insurance offers broad package, or monoline, Property and General Liability coverage for vacant, and certain partially vacant, commercial and residential properties, condo units, or rental space – with or without renovation work.
Competitive products, low minimum premiums, broad risk appetite, and fast and efficient placement makes Veracity Insurance your solution for vacant property coverage. (see also: vacant land insurance)
- Low Minimum Premium
- Quotes Within 48 hours
- “A+” Rated Paper
- Coverage Available in Most States
- $1,000,000/$3,000,000 in GL limits
- Up to $5 million in Property Values
- Ability to consider Special Form and Replacement Coverage
- No length of vacancy restrictions
- Policy Terms of 3, 6 or 9 Months
- Ability to consider locations undergoing renovation