Protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is a priority at Veracity, and we do our best to ensure that your personal information is always handled in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the following Privacy Principles.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect your information from the following sources:
- Information you give us, such as during transactions, customer service operations, and website registrations.
- Information automatically collected when you visit or use our websites, such as via *cookies and device information.
- We participate in Google Analytics, which generates detailed statistics about our website’s traffic and traffic sources and also measures conversions and sales.
* A note about Cookies
If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your PC or handheld device, they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do this is normally found in your browser’s “security settings” section. Please note that permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our website as well as other websites and interactive services.
How We Use Your Information
Any information you provide is used to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order fulfillment and internal business processes. Some examples include:
- Processing any requests you may have
- Providing you with access to privileged areas of the website
- Sending out newsletters
- Personalizing your visit to our website
- Enabling us to improve the products we offer
- Providing customer service and alerting you to product information
- Helping us improve and customize our websites and advertising
- Reminding you to renew your policy
How We Disclose Your Information
Veracity does not sell or rent your personal information. We also will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, with the following exceptions:
- When we need to fulfill a request you may have (claims, additional insureds, etc.)
- When required to by a legal authority (Any disclosure will be strictly in accordance with U.S. law)
- When we deem it necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Veracity, its employees, or its customers
** A Note About Links
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that third-party advertisers may also create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies. We accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third parties’ cookies, nor for the content or privacy practices of third-party advertisers or companies.
How You Can Have Access To Your Information We Collect
You can contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure, and we take many precautions to protect your information, some of which include:
- Personal data we collect is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal data.
- The computers/servers in which we store personal data are kept in a secure environment.